Lake Placid 3 Day Training Camp
· 8:30am-Leave Hotel for Mirror Lake.
· 9:00am-Swim 1 loop of the IMLP course. This will also include instruction for wetsuit application, turning at buoys, sighting, drafting and wetsuit removal.
· 10:45am-Transition area setup tutorial.
· 11:00am-Meet in Hotel parking lot for a 1 loop cycling ride around the IMLP course.
· 6:00pm-Refuel at the Lake Placid Pub and Brewery.
· 8:30am-Leave The Hotel for Mirror Lake.
· 9:00am-Swim 1.5-2 loops of the IMLP course.
· 11:00am-Meet in Hotel parking lot for an LSD run of the IMLP run course. Athletes will have a choice of how far they chose to run.
· 3:00pm-Optional SUP, boating and sailing opportunities from Mirror Lake Boat Rental
· 8:30am-Cycling from the Hotel. We will continue on the IMLP course but cut out the lollipop portions and add Whiteface Memorial 8 mile challenge.
· 1:00pm-Immediate run following ride around Mirror Lake.
· 3:00pm– Depart LP for Home.
Cost for 3 day camp: $299
Cost for 3 day camp (returning athletes): $249
Click on link to reserve your spot!